What is a Remote Deposit Capture Program? Do you need to enhance yours to ensure you have effectively addressed all the key elements? Should you enhance your RDC Agreement, your Suitability Analysis, Risk Assessment process, Site Visit, and the Customer's Self-Assessment? Do you understand how these documents support your overall risk management of RDC and information security?
Join us as we outline the detailed information you should consider adding to your documents and processes to support a thorough due diligence, risk assessment, and annual oversight of your customers. The information includes and supports your ongoing risk management of Remote Deposit Capture to mitigate the institution's risk pursuant to the "FFIEC Risk Management of Remote Deposit Capture". In addition, we will discuss ideas and considerations, if you are offering, or planning on implementing, Mobile Deposit Capture (mRDC).
- Understanding the key elements of your RDC Program
- Understanding the FFIEC Risk Management of RDC guidance
- Elements of customer due diligence and suitability
- Key elements of an effective RDC and mRDC agreement
- Effective on-site visits and customer self-assessment questionnaires
- Information security issues
- Customer risk assessment importance
- Thoughts and considerations for an mRDC program
- FFIEC IT booklet updates
- FDIC INTREx program
Who Should Attend:
RDC Services Officers, Electronic Banking Officers, Deposit Operations Officers, Treasury or Cash Management Officers, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Chief Technology Officers, and Risk Managers.
Susan Orr is a leading financial services expert with vast regulatory, risk management, and security best practice knowledge and expertise.
As an auditor and consultant, Susan is dedicated to assisting financial institutions in implementing appropriate policies and controls to protect confidential information and comply with regulatory mandates and best practices. Her expertise as an auditor and former examiner provides her the knowledge and expertise to conduct comprehensive IT general control and data security reviews and assist de novo institutions in the vendor selection process, preparing policies and procedures, and instituting controls. She also consults for numerous security providers and vendors helping them align products and services to meet institution regulatory mandates. Susan is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), and Certified Risk Professional (CRP).
- “Live” Web connection: $265
- Additional connection for a branch: $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only: $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only: $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link: $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus: $395