This one-day summit will discuss key issues regarding the leadership and management of community banks from the Directors' perspective.
- Corporate Governance Hot Buttons in Today's Regulatory Environment
- The Board's Role in Overseeing Credit Risk
- Addressing Three Succession Issues: Management, Board and Shareholder Succession
- Balance Sheet Strategies for a Flat Yield Curve – What the Board Needs to Know about ALM
- Skimming, Scammers, and Security
This program is designed for bank management teams, beginning or experienced inside and outside directors, bank CEOs, executive officers, and bank general counsel.