1 in 5 workers has experienced discrimination or unfair treatment at work. In today's workplace environment, organizations need to face a reality gap and realize more work needs to be done in this area.
While diversity and inclusion have been a part of the conversation and on the radar for many organizations, it is very apparent that more needs to be done. Despite this increased emphasis and scrutiny, it is widely believed that businesses face a reality gap: Results appear to be too slow. Tune in and learn how to close the gap between what is said about D & I at work and what needs to change or be improved upon.
More and more business leaders are seeing that cultivating equality is not just the right thing to do, but also the smart thing to do. Diversity alone doesn't move your entire business forward - inclusion is an integral part. All people need to feel a sense of belonging. Inclusion is when every person is valued, heard, respected, empowered, and feels a true sense of belonging.
Senior management needs to commit to education and discussions surrounding D & I. You will want your entire staff on board with your company's mission to embrace this topic.
- Generational Differences and providing all of them inclusion
- Take your diversity awareness to a new level
- Understand what it is and is not
- Definitions and benefits related to D & I
- Diversity is more than how we look
- The value of diversity in the organization
- Tools and resources that will aid in taking D & I to a new level
- How focusing on inclusion impacts employee engagement
Who Should Attend?
Human resources, leadership, management, supervisors, trainers, and all others responsible for leading and engaging.
Vicki Kraai's 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Vicki’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Vicki shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Vicki was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395