E-Sign for Deposit Accounts – Challenges and Solutions
This informative session will be helpful to ensure deposit compliance with e-banking and is targeted for Compliance officers, Risk Managers, Deposit Operations Managers, Business Development Managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures for deposit accounts.
- Explain and implement the six-step consent process to open “no-contact” accounts
- Understand which deposit regulations are related to E-SIGN and have specific compliance provisions.
- Use the most recent BSA guidance for satisfying the due diligence requirements for CIP (Customer Information Program)
- Define and identify acceptable documents to open accounts and incorporate risk mitigation strategies into the new account process
- Determine if enhanced due diligence steps are required to open the account
Who Should Attend
This informative session will be helpful to ensure compliance with e-banking and is targeted for Compliance officers, Lending and Loan operations, Branch Managers, customer service representatives and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.
Susan Costonis is a compliance consultant and trainer. She specializes in compliance management along with deposit and lending regulatory training.
Costonis has successfully managed compliance programs and exams for institutions that ranged from a community bank to large multi-state bank holding companies. She has been a compliance officer for institutions supervised by the OCC, FDIC, and Federal Reserve. Costonis has been a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager since 1998, completed the ABA Graduate Compliance School, and graduated from the University of Akron and the Graduate Banking School of the University of Colorado. She regularly presents to financial institution audiences in several states and “translates” complex regulations into simple concepts by using humor and real life examples.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person