Expedient for both borrowers and lenders, the E-SIGN Act provides for remotely signed loan documents and virtual delivery. It’s a great convenience – unless document delivery doesn’t meet the requirements. In that case a loan could be rescindable for up to three years! Ensure you are wise to the rules by attending this fact-filled webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use electronic delivery compliantly
- Explain E-SIGN Act requirements
- Describe how an applicant affirmatively consents to electronic delivery
- Identify which loan documents are applicable to the Act
- Recognize the contents of the E-SIGN Act notice
- Understand how examiners may review your E-SIGN delivery process
With one click, loan documents can be delivered instantaneously, but does your process comply with the E-SIGN Act? It’s critical to have a sound document delivery process. Otherwise, any documents delivered outside of the Act’s requirements means the document was never delivered. That could cause a loan to be rescindable for three years! Definitely a compliance risk nobody wants to incur! This must-attend webinar will describe the E-SIGN Act’s requirements and provide tips to ensure your loan delivery process is up to snuff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit loan officers, loan processors, compliance officers, internal auditors, and risk managers.
- Disclosure checklist
- Sample notice
- List of loan documents that must be delivered in writing
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Molly Stull, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Molly Stull began her career as a teller while working on her undergraduate degree and has continued working in the financial industry ever since. She has experienced the growth of a hometown bank, branch mergers, charter changes, name changes, etc. Molly has activated business resumption plans, performed secondary market quality control reviews, processed wires, filed SARs, and coordinated reviews with external auditors and examiners. Her favorite role has always been educating staff and strongly believes that if staff understands the reason for a process they will be more compelled to follow the procedures. Molly holds a bachelor’s from the University of Akron and an MBA from Ashland University.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax