Don't miss this unique regional and national economic forecast for 2020!
The Wisconsin Economic Forecast Luncheon is a local opportunity for business professionals to know what’s in store for Wisconsin’s economy in 2020! The nationally recognized speakers will focus on both regional and national economic trends so you are better prepared for the possible impact on the Badger State’s economy.
Presented by the Wisconsin Bankers Association, this premier event draws more than 500 business, government, and community leaders. For over 14 years, this event has featured nationally recognized economists and thought leaders who share their views and information on trends affecting Wisconsin’s economy and the nation.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain valuable insight into the economy as well as network with the business, government, and community leaders who annually attend this event.
- 11:00 a.m. Registration
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch Service Begins
- Noon - 2:00 p.m. Luncheon Program
- Jeff Mayers, WisPolitics.com and WisBusiness.com - Luncheon Host
- Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers (Invited)
- James Bullard, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Table Registration - includes 8 seats - $400
- Individual Registration - $75
- Student Table Registration - includes 8 seats for your bank to sponsor and host a local school - $250
- Bankers Bank
- Boardman & Clark LLP
- BOK Financial Institutional Advisors
- Construction Business Group
Contact WBA's Nick Loppnow for more information on how you can get involved as an event sponsor.
A refund, less an administrative fee, will be issued for cancellations received on or before Thursday, January 2nd. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.