Whether you are a compliance officer rookie or a seasoned veteran, we all are looking for ways to research compliance questions more effectively. Many hours can quickly disappear as compliance questions are researched so it is critical to know where to focus your time. Join us as we discuss how to utilize the electronic resources available at your fingertips!
The agencies have provided many tools to aid in understanding and complying with consumer compliance regulations. While these tools exist, it is critical that your toolbox includes the knowledge of their existence and where to go to find the tools to assist in answering the many questions that seem to arise at the most inconvenient time. This session will discuss many electronic resources to utilize in the search for the accurate answer to that compliance question that has you stumped!
What You’ll Learn
- Helpful compliance websites to utilize for answering questions
- How to use the features of the CFPB’s Interactive Bureau Regulations tool
- Understanding the Small Entity Compliance Guide
- Utilizing the existing CFPB FAQs
- The importance of searching regulatory agency publications
- Explore Microsoft Word’s compare feature to quickly identify updates and changes to previously released regulatory guidance
Who Should Attend
Anyone in the institution that is responsible for researching compliance related questions, including compliance officers and internal auditors.
Molly Stull began her banking career on the teller line while working on her undergraduate degree and has continued working in the financial industry ever since. Some of her experience includes roles in operations, business resumption planning, consumer compliance, and conducting audits. Her favorite role is ensuring that her audience, whether on the sports field or in the financial industry, understands the “why” behind the rule. Her wealth of financial knowledge and her numerous years of experience enable her to relate the material to the audience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person