Join the Enterprise Risk Management Peer Group on Thursday, Dec. 10 in Madison! This growing networking opportunity has been developed to provide an interactive and informal setting to allow Chief Risk Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Compliance Officers, IT staff and other bankers to share their experiences, questions, and any issues related to enterprise risk management with their peers.
10:00 am Registration
10:30 am Meeting & Working Lunch
1:00 pm Adjournment
Planned Meeting Agenda:
- ERM Solutions Revisited.....
- Risk Discussion Topics to Consider
- Organizational Structure for Information Security, Physical Security and Fraud
- What to do when your vendor is noted as a risk
- Due diligence for external audits surrounding data storage
- Risk Management Committees
- Risk Discussion Options
- Emerging Risks
- Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Cyber Risk
- Operational Risk
- Transactional Risk
- Open Forum
Registration: only $39 and includes lunch and refreshments. The peer group meeting is limited to 25 participants, so register early!
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is provided for cancellations requested on or before Monday, December 7, 2020.
Direct your questions to WBA Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.