Escrow Excellence: From Loan Estimate to Annual Analysis
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Properly disclose escrow items on the LE and CD using TRID rules
- Generate an accurate initial escrow account statement
- Understand the differences between single-item and aggregate analysis
- Determine whether the cushion limits comply with either the contractual or regulatory requirements
- Resolve shortages, surpluses, or deficiencies resulting from escrow analysis
- Perform system testing to ensure software systems accurately conduct escrow account analysis
- Identify escrow requirements under RESPA, TILA, and the Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Review escrow statements for required content
- Test for examiner-identified escrow accounting rule issues
Escrow accounting and disclosure rules are complex and addressed by multiple regulations, including RESPA, Regulation Z, and the Flood Disaster Protection Act. This session will provide the tools needed to nail down the numerous accounting and disclosure requirements.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, auditors, and lending personnel that create, calculate, disclose, and analyze mortgage escrow.
- Escrow calculation examples
- Sample checklists to test disclosure content
- Escrow reference listing
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Molly Stull — Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download