This strategic retreat is designed to address your unique challenges and opportunities as a family-owned or closely held bank. Combined with plenty of networking, you will walk away with actual strategies to use in the bank.
Wisconsin Bankers Association
Illinois Bankers Association
Iowa Bankers Association
Minnesota Bankers Association
Led by an advisory board of bankers with ownership and/or management responsibilities from Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, the retreat will feature up-to-date information in the following areas:
- Actual banker stories and experiences
- Retail banking growth strategies—turning insights into action in the new normal
- Bank appraisals and valuations in the current environment
- Unique issues in estate & tax planning for bank shareholders
- Compensation strategies for non-family employees and family/shareholders
- Wealth planning and investment options for the family-owned or closely held bank
- Recurring strategic and legal issues unique to family-owned and closely held banks
- Peer-to-peer networking
A room block is available at the Eagle Ridge Resort. Reservations must be made through Friday, Aug. 21 to take advantage of discounted rates.
Space is limited to the first 40 registrations.
Social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Appropriate attire is business casual.
Aug. 25-26 at the Eagle Ridge Resort in Galena, Illinois.
Registration opens at 3:00 p.m. and the program. begins at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon followed by a networking reception and dinner. Wednesday features a full day of expert speakers and networking. An optional golf outing is available during the day on Tuesday for additional networking!
The $295/attendee registration fee includes all retreat materials, all meals and refreshment breaks. A special guest registration of $195 is available for meals only. A pre-event round of golf is available for $80 including a cart.