Faster Payments Basics
Faster payments are fast upon us! Are you up to speed on the new payment systems? How will payments flow? Why are faster payments the wave of the future? What are the benefits? Join this webinar to gain insights from a payments expert.
After This Webinar You’ll be Able To:
- Explain the timing and risks associated with traditional payment systems
- Understand why consumers and businesses are looking for faster payment options
- Define the payment rails used for faster payment products
- Explain how payment messages and funds will move with RTP and FedNow
- Determine the next steps in your organization’s faster payments journey
Faster payments are coming. Join this session to learn about new payment systems that are coming from The Clearing House, the Federal Reserve, and others. This discussion will address the participants and flow for faster payments transactions, as well as how to begin the faster payments strategy for your institution.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is perfect for those involved in strategic planning and staff who work with electronic payments.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Presenter Kimberly Ellis, AAP, APRAP – UMACHA
Kimberly Ellis is the Director of Education Services for UMACHA where she provides training and support for financial institutions in the areas of payments & risk management. She graduated from Western Illinois University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. She holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), and Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP). She spent 17 years working in community banks in Southeast Iowa before joining UMACHA in 2020. She has experience working with deposit operations & compliance, risk management, and support for corporate ACH originators.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download