A business coach wears many hats: subject-matter expert, role model, developer, mentor, observer, consultant, liaison, facilitator, and cheerleader. Feedback and Coaching provides a thorough, well-organized overview of best practices to master these many roles. This webinar covers the need to cultivate real relationships with those you coach, practical standards to assess them by, effective ways of offering feedback, and helpful proactive follow-up activities. It also discusses the key steps involved in applying the ADDIE process to the coaching situation. You will leave Feedback and Coaching with greater knowledge, authority, and confidence in fulfilling this vital responsibility.
- Establish credibility through genuine relationships in the coaching process.
- Develop conflict-resistant strategies to create a safe environment for feedback.
- Employ methods that facilitate giving and receiving quality feedback.
- Provide effective feedback to develop others through the coaching process.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is for business professionals in coaching of new and senior associates regardless of the coach’s or coachee’s level in the organization.
Philip Vassallo, Ed.D., has designed, delivered, and supervised communication training programs for more than 25,000 executive, managerial, supervisory, administrative, and technical professionals internationally over the past three decades. He is the author of the books How to Write Fast Under Pressure, The Art of E-mail Writing, and The Art of On-the-Job Writing. He has edited major reports for Fortune 500 companies, the US government, and the City of New York. He also writes the popular blog Words on the Line, which offers practical tips for developing writers. Dr. Vassallo has taught internationally, recently as a faculty member of the Beijing International MBA program.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395