Successful bankers consistently ask for introductions. It is part of their prospecting routine. However, many salespeople are hesitant or uncomfortable asking their clients for introductions. Do you need an effective, easy, and repeatable process for turning your current, happy clients into your personal advocates? This one practice, when done effectively, will have more impact on your business than any other prospecting strategy.
- Achieve the "ask for introductions" attitude
- Learn how to implement a proven 5-step process to help you be more comfortable and systematic in your approach
- Leverage information on LinkedIn so that you can know who your best clients know in advance
- Learn actual "getting introductions" language to use and customize on sales calls
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors, and trainers.
Alex Cole is a Sales Development Officer for Anthony Cole Training Group. Her primary responsibility is to support, train and coach producers to becoming highly effective salespeople. She is also the Managing Director of Hire Better Salespeople which assists in the attracting, interviewing and assessing of great sales candidates who can and will sell.
- “Live” Web connection - $165
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $185
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $235
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $235
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $265