Force-Placed Auto & Mortgage Insurance: Placement, Management, Guidance
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand the laws and regulations regarding force-placed insurance for mortgage and motor vehicle loans
- Explain the various types of notices and timing requirements
- Distinguish what is legally required and what is not permitted
- Determine when force-placed insurance must be canceled and premiums refunded to the borrower
- Comprehend the restrictions on receiving fees and other benefits from insurance companies
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan operations personnel, insurance personnel, compliance staff, managers, auditors, and anyone else involved with force-placed insurance.
- Model forms for force-placed insurance notices
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Elizabeth Fast, JD, CPA – Spencer Fane LLP
Elizabeth Fast is a partner with Spencer Fane LLP where she specializes in the representation of financial institutions. Fast is the head of the firm’s training division. She received her law degree from the University of Kansas and her undergraduate degree from Pittsburg State University. In addition, she has a Master of Business Administration degree and she is a Certified Public Accountant. Before joining Spencer Fane, she was General Counsel, Senior Vice President, and Corporate Secretary of a $9 billion bank with more than 130 branches, where she managed all legal, regulatory, and compliance functions.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download