Global cash flow analysis provides a complete picture of your borrower’s ability to repay loans. Join us to learn how to accurately and consistently evaluate all sources of cash and debt, resulting in better-informed lending decisions, and fewer losses to your financial institution.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Combine the cash flow and debt service impacts of related business entities, owners, and investments to arrive at a true global cash flow
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of accrual- and cash-basis financial statements
- Determine how much cash is generated from items on the balance sheet
- Compare the UCA cash flow calculation method to traditional and EBITDA methods
- Apply the global cash flow analysis methodologies that best fit your financial institution’s needs
- Incorporate vital information from personal tax returns into the global cash flow analysis process
- Appropriately identify and assess owners’ lifestyle requirements and determine how they may impact repayment ability
Understanding how to calculate and interpret cash flow is essential to measure a fundamental credit risk – the ability to repay loans. This webinar will teach credit analysts, lenders, and underwriters about calculating an entity’s global cash flow using the Uniform Cash Flow Analysis method. This assessment is important because it is common:
- For business owners to lend or borrow funds from their businesses
- For businesses to rent office/warehouse/production facilities from a real estate holding company or partnership controlled by the business owners
- For businesses to acquire another business or income-producing real estate
- For owners to control their own salaries, bonuses, benefits, and dividends as allowed by prudence and tax regulations.
Global cash flow analysis is of paramount importance. Learn more about the elements to consider in this calculation and increase the reliability of your underwriting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful webinar will benefit senior loan officers, credit analysts, senior credit officers, loan review personnel, commercial loan officers, consumer loan officers, branch managers, and credit administration support staff.
- Global cash flow analysis worksheet
- Personal cash flow analysis worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Jeffery Johnson, Bankers Insight Group
Branan Cooper is the Chief Risk Officer at Venminder. He has over 25 years’ experience in the financial industry with a focus on the management of internal processes and controls – most notably in third-party risk and operational compliance. Branan joined Venminder from Bancorp Bank where he was senior VP and Director of Third-Party Risk Management. He has held similar positions with PartnersFirst, the credit card division of Western Alliance Bancorp, and at MBNA America. A frequent speaker at industry events, Branan received his Bachelor’s from Duke University and completed the Graduate School of Retail Bank Management and the ABA’s Graduate School of Compliance Management.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax