GSB – Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity at Your Institution
It’s time to shift our thinking when it comes to security awareness training. Yearly education and testing just doesn’t cut it in today’s cyber world. Security awareness is a topic we should have in front of our people on a much more consistent basis.
However, as we all know, creating a culture in any environment involves more than words or flipping a switch — it involves thoughtful and deliberate action across the organization, as well as accountability for that culture. Culture also has to start at the TOP of the organization, or it will be meaningless downstream. Overall, the goal of a Culture of Cybersecurity is to make security the first think we think about, as opposed to the last.
Join us for this session will include:
- Cyber Threat’s New normal
- People, Process, and Technology — which is the weakest link?
- Compliance-based security awareness training
- Proactive Security Awareness Training
- Building an Effective Security Awareness Training Program
- Directors/Executive Management
- Topical training ideas
- Why accountability matters most
Target Audience: Incident response team, information security officer, IT manager, risk officer, internal auditor, and IT focused staff.
SBS CyberSecurity, LLC
Live presentation $330
Recording available through August 13, 2022