Banking continues to evolve – and as consumer preferences have moved from lobby to service multi-channel, multi-touch interactions, the demand for digital banking services has grown exponentially.
This shift – plus pressure from new and non-traditional competitors for all types of financial services – has led to an entirely new banking landscape. To remain competitive today – and viable tomorrow -- community banks need to devote attention, staffing and financial resources to innovation, digital product mix, online customer engagement, technological advances, vendor partnerships, and more.
GSB’s Digital Banking School is the first school of its kind – focused exclusively on demystifying these sometimes-intimidating topics – to help community banks move into and/or grow in the digital banking space.
This immersive experience will showcase the key elements of a bank’s effective digital strategy and will be led by industry thought leaders who are experts in digital banking and innovation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Given the scope of all that’s involved in digital banking, we encourage broad participation across all various areas of the bank – and that’s why we’ve priced this school with a single, affordable per-bank fee. We encourage community bank CEOs to attend, along with leadership teams from operations, retail strategy, lending, business development, marketing, technology, project management, cybersecurity and compliance. All will benefit from the program and be better positioned to make the important shifts that drive digital banking success.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The curriculum is divided into eight sessions that will be delivered live online in 3-hour segments—with breaks—over the course of four weeks. Each session will be recorded for ease in scheduling. For detailed curriculum visit gsb.org - modules will include:
- Defining the Game
- Get off the Sidelines - Why Digital Banking?
- Which Version do You Want to Play?
- Create Your Team - The People Factor of a Digital Bank
- What Equipment Do You Need?
- Rules of the Game - Compliance & Cybersecurity
- Promoting Your Digital Bank & Building Your Brand
- Program Wrap-Up: Keys to Success from a Winning Team
PROGRAM FEE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED
- One affordable fee for the bank – allowing as many employees to participate as you wish from
a single connection, and unlimited, bank-wide viewing of recorded sessions for 60 days after
completion of the school.
- All instructional materials
- Login details for live courses – plus access to recorded sessions for 60 days following
completion of the school
- Access to world-class instructors – industry experts and active digital bankers
- Application sessions to apply tactics and strategies learned
- Networking opportunities – including access to an alumni-only LinkedIn group to continue
to conversation and networking for years to come.
Fees for the 2020 GSB Digital Banking School are $2,950 per bank.
Click Register for more information on the school, school schedule, faculty, and to register online.