Health Savings Account Workshop
The WBA Health Savings Account Workshop will take place on April 12 at the Wisconsin Bankers Association Office in Madison. The Workshop will begin at 8:30 a.m. and conclude at 4:00 p.m.
Whether your financial organization is just entering the HSA marketplace or looking to enhance its current HSA program, this day long seminar is the ideal training program. It will cover all aspects of a successful HSA program and give you a comprehensive curriculum along with a practical understanding of critical rules and operational issues.
- Introduction to HSAs
- Establishing HSAs
- HSA Funding
- HSA Distributions
- HSA Portability
- HSA Compliance
Who Should Attend:
- Industry professionals needing to become more comfortable with HSA rules.
- Those responsible for ensuring a compliant HSA department.
- Those needing an understanding of the basics of HSAs.
- Those looking for an update on the latest industry changes.
- Those who are responsible for internal systems, HSA transaction codes, and proper HSA administration.
The registration fee of $225 includes program registration, instruction and materials, refreshment breaks and, lunch.
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is provided for cancellations requested on or before April 8th.