High-Risk Accountholders & Services
There is a list of high-risk customers and services in the BSA exam manual. Are you familiar with it? Do you understand how they impact your anti-money laundering program and how to mitigate the risks? Learn about the additional due diligence that is required.
- Nonresident aliens and foreign individuals (NRA)
- Politically exposed persons (PEP)
- Embassy and foreign consulate accounts
- Nonbank financial institutions and MSBs
- Professional service providers
- Nongovernmental organizations and charities
- Cash intensive businesses
- Cannabis-related businesses
- Private ATMs
- Virtual asset service providers
- Third-party payment processors (TPPPs)
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for BSA officers, BSA coordinators, compliance officers, and security officers.
- FFIEC’s BSA/AML Examination Manual
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Crawford specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
- Live $279
- On-Demand $2979
- Live + On-Demand $379