Hiring for the Right Fit
What’s our end game? Hire right, coach great, and build strong teams. This program will step you through the best practices of hiring for the right fit. Being intentional about training managers and supervisors on the hiring process is key to creating stellar teams.
Raise the bar when it comes to best practices for hiring for the right fit. Aimed at management and anyone that is involved in the hiring process, the interview and selection of new hires. If you new to leading and managing and have not been training in the hiring process, this session is for you.
What You Will Learn
- How to set the tone for success – seeing everything through the lens of the candidate
- Understanding the importance of being an Employer of Choice
- Establishing desired attributes for the individual positions we are hiring for
- Considering cultural fit in the hiring decision
- Preparation involved in preparing and conducting the interview
- Best practices related to the candidate evaluation process
- Learning from recent hire decisions – are the right people leaving?
Who Should Attend?
Managers and supervisors, anyone involved in the hiring process.
Vicki Kraai’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Kraai’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Kraai shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI. Kraai was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download +$140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person