Hiring for the Right Fit for Your FI
Training managers and supervisors in on the hiring process are key to creating stellar teams. This workshop will take you through the best practices of hiring for the right fit, specific to the financial services industry.
Attracting and hiring the right staff is crucial to your institution. From creating the job description, having the right staff involved in interviews, and learning to see the process from the candidate’s point-of-view, this course will help you create your stellar team. It doesn’t stop at the hiring process, though. We will also evaluate why your staff members are leaving.
What You Will Learn
- How to set the tone for success – seeing everything through the lens of the candidate
- How to establish guidelines for each job position
- Interview preparation and procedures
- How to determine if the right people are leaving
- How to be a quality applicant’s top choice
- Candidate evaluation strategy
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and anyone involved in the hiring process will benefit from this workshop.
Vicki Kraai is CEO of InterAction Training, a company passionate about professional development training and education.
Vicki’s 25+ years of community bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, where she served as a bank teller and eventually became CEO. She built credit card lending experience as a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program. She has a passion for helping people succeed in the financial services industry. Bankers value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training and speaking engagements.
Vicki shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $299
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $120
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download +$150
- Additional Live Access + $95 per person