Hot IRA issues abound. This dynamic webinar will address the most misunderstood IRS rules and recent updates, including the SECURE Act. Scenarios and examples will provide clarity and guidance. And IRA training just doesn’t get any better than learning best practices from IRA expert, Frank LaLoggia. Won’t you join us?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review the deadlines for updating IRA plan agreements and disclosure statements
- Identify the most misunderstood rules under the SECURE Act
- Discover how to handle various scenarios surrounding IRS levies, including when IRA accounts are exempt from IRS levy notices
- Understand the difference between a distribution versus a transfer incident to divorce
- Recognize the protection afforded to IRA accounts in bankruptcy versus general creditor scenarios
This lively session will bring you up to date on many consequential issues facing IRA owners, trustees, and custodians. Current information, interpretations, and best practices will be addressed in this practical, easy-to-understand session. Do you know the difference between a transfer versus a distribution due to divorce? When are IRA plan agreements and disclosure statements required to be updated for SECURE Act changes? Join this informative session to explore many current and important IRA rules and turn confusion into confidence when dealing with common, but often misunderstood, IRA scenarios.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide timely guidance for staff with IRA operational, compliance, or reporting responsibilities and who work with IRA owners face-to-face. It will also provide managers, registered representatives, and licensed insurance representatives with important, practical compliance-related information.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Frank LaLoggia, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the President of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
Frank coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA, and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University's Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax