Analyzing Start-up Businesses has been designed to assist lenders and others who work with start-up businesses that are seeking financing for development projects. This program will emphasize how to properly review business plans and other information that is generated by start-up business ventures and what questions to ask of business owners, in both financial and non-financial topic areas. This program will use business plans and the information contained within them to demonstrate to lenders the ways in which they can analyze start-up ventures in order to make better credit decisions.
- Revisiting The Five C’s of Credit
- Contents of a business plan
- How to test a business plan's assumptions
- Understanding and analyzing projections and other financial information for start-up businesses
- Identifying a business' breakeven point
Who Should Attend:
Credit Analysts, Loan Officers, Loan Committee members, Business Development Officers
Vincent DiCara is currently the owner of DiCara Training and Consulting LLC which he established in January of 2013. Formerly, he was the co-owner and founder of Development Finance Training and Consulting, Inc. (DFTC) which he established in 2003. Mr. DiCara has been involved in evaluating the credit needs of businesses for thirty years as a business advocate, lender, credit analyst and trainer. Since 1995, Mr. DiCara has developed and conducted a wide variety of training programs for individuals who work in the financial services industry sector. His training clients include organizations in the credit union, banking, economic development, and community development fields. Mr. DiCara's training programs have become known for their ability to foster an informal and participatory environment in which students are empowered to learn.
Mr. DiCara is a graduate of Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine and received a Masters Degree in Public Administration from the University of Maine. A native of Boston, Massachusetts, he has been a resident of the State of Maine for the last thirty-eight years.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395