Over the past year, your team has been in a state of flux with the weekly, and sometimes daily, challenges from the pandemic. Many branches opened with skeleton crews while their counterparts worked from home. Soon our branches will return to full capacity and employees will once again work side by side with their peers. We will examine their new mindset and learn what steps you can take in order to create a healthier work environment with more engaged employees.
- Explore the relationship between creating value and employee retention
- Evaluate specific leadership principles designed to grow your team leaders
- Understand how specific, actionable tools such as weekly team meetings, check-in’s and observation coaching enhance performance
Who Should Attend?
This session is specifically geared for Human Resource Executives, Retail Banking Executives, and Operations Executives.
Rachelle Humiston, Executive Consultant and Director of Cultivate™ has more than 14 years of experience in developing and implementing customer service cultures, brand projects, marketing campaigns, events, and public relations initiatives for both large and small companies.
Over the past nine years, she has worked with some of Haberfeld’s top performing clients, visiting nearly 500 branches across the country and coaching more than 5,500 financial industry professionals. Rachelle is responsible for coaching, client management, sales, and client communication. Rachelle is a graduate of the University of Kansas.
- “Live” Web connection - $165
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $185
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $235
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $235
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $265