HR issues are virtually plentiful! Today’s tumultuous environment and remote workers make HR issues more tenuous. Take this opportunity to learn about HR operations, landmines, management, policy, and more.
While so much is changing in our world today with many functions becoming “virtual,” HR issues are often overlooked as being secondary to successful business operation. Never has this concept been so wrong! It’s no secret that most people do not like change. It makes people uncomfortable, insecure, and sometimes even combative.
So, how do we manage the HR function during these turbulent times? We must be extremely deliberate and evaluate every aspect of our organization. This webinar will address organizational operations, analyze key policies and procedures from an HR perspective, create an audit plan to ensure institution-wide HR compliance, and provide a bevy of best practices on how to best support and invigorate employees during this historic time.
- Conduct an HR audit of your virtual world
- Avoid virtual HR landmines
- Appreciate how privacy matters today more than ever
- Evaluate key policies to ensure HR matters are included
- Ensure the mental health needs of staff are considered
- Sample HR audit checklist
- Sample online activities and best practices for motivating and supporting employee mental health
- List of policies which should include HR-oriented content
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for human resources professionals and senior managers. Branch managers, department heads, and anybody in a supervisory role will also benefit.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Diane Pape Reed, HR Doc
A nationally recognized speaker, writer, and communications professional, Diane Pape Reed is President of a full-service consultancy, assisting financial institutions nationwide with human resources, marketing, community relations, compliance, sales, training, board relations, and executive support. Previously, she was VP of Sales and Administration for a mid-sized financial institution for 10+ years, where she oversaw the HR, marketing, business development, community relations, training, compliance, and sales functions.
In addition, Diane has received numerous awards and has written articles for industry publications. She graduated from George Mason University with a Bachelor’s in Speech Communication. A nationally ranked public speaking coach at George Mason, she serves as a guest lecturer with the University.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax