GSB – Human Resource Management School
Today’s successful human resource professional in the financial services industry needs a clear understanding of critical human resource issues as well as a working knowledge of the business of banking. From recruitment to selection, performance management to career development, the human resource function has a direct impact on a financial institution’s productivity and bottom-line results.
That’s why GSB offers the Human Resource Management School, a respected one-week school that provides the foundation for new or veteran human resource professionals to tie together important issues in human resource management with an understanding of the business of banking.
Application sessions are built into the curriculum to help students better understand and apply concepts learned. This applied learning is a key benefit of participating that will give you important tools to implement immediately at your bank.
More and more demands are being placed on human resource professionals as banks realize the important role they play in a bank’s profitability. This is your opportunity to learn from respected industry experts about today’s key issues in human resource management and how they relate to the bank’s bottom line profits.
What You’ll Gain
- A clear understanding of the human resource contribution to bottom-line profitability
- A hands-on approach to learning the business of banking
- How to better select and retain top performers
- An improved performance management process
- Ways to enhance your compensation and benefits program
- How to build career paths for key performers
- Strategies to improve employee productivity, performance, and profitability
- A network of peers to share ideas and resources now and in the future
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re a veteran HR professional or a newcomer to the HR management field, this information-packed school will provide you with an abundance of take-away material. CEOs and other senior managers are also encouraged to attend to gain a better understanding of how the bank’s HR function is a key element in bottom-line profitability.
When: March 27–31, 2023
Enrollment Deadline: February 27
Program Fee: $2,725
*Scholarship available through the WBA. Click here for details*