Planned by Wisconsin Bank HR Professionals for Wisconsin Bank HR Professionals!
The 2019 WBA Human Resources Conference will be held on Thursday, May 9 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Stevens Point. The conference will kick off at 8:30 a.m. and adjourn at 4:00 p.m.
This conference is designed with the Wisconsin Banking Industry Human Resources professional in mind by the WBA Human Resources Committee:
- Molly Bauer, Chair, Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Kari Davis, Past Chair, State Bank of Cross Plains
- Robin Hegg, River Valley Bank, Wausau
- Holly Heuer, McFarland State Bank
- Cathy Yanke, Bank of Prairie Du Sac
- Tammy Nelson, Community First Bank, Boscobel
- Ann Knutson, First Bank Financial Centre, Oconomocwoc
- Scott Staszak, Peoples State Bank, Wausau
Following registration and a continental breakfast, attendees will enjoy six general session presentations, along with several breaks for networking with speakers and peers.
|8 - 8:30 a.m.||Registration and Continental Breakfast|
|8:30 - 9:45 a.m.||Welcome | Employment Law Update – Jennifer Mirus, Boardman & Clark LLP|
|9:45 - 10:45 a.m.||Attracting & Selecting Your Next Leaders – Michael Noack, QTI|
|11 - 11:45 a.m.||Speed Networking Session|
|11:45 - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch/Activity|
|1 - 2:00 p.m.||Diversity & Inclusion Interview – Cedric Thurman, FHLB - Chicago|
|2:15 - 3:45 p.m.||What's Your Motivation - Getting Beyond The Busy – Patty Hendrickson, Hendrickson Leadership Group Inc|
The registration fee includes all conference materials, lunch and refreshment breaks. The registration fee is $225 per banker.
Click Register for more information on the conference, hotel room block information and to register online.