Images, Video, Audio: What’s New & Next for Social Media Platforms?
Short attention span? Information overload? Easily bored? That might describe you — but it’s a dead ringer for your accountholders who use social media. Always looking for what’s “new” and “next” are hallmarks of today’s consumers. Join this webinar to learn the latest on social media platforms and how to enhance engagement.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand some of the key trends regarding the use of images, video, and audio, and how to connect with your audience and build your institution’s brand
- Explore several of the latest tools and programs available to help with the creation (and optimization) of rich media content and expand your message beyond simply posting text
- Utilize tips on live streaming your next video and know why you should be thinking about adding live video to connect with accountholders
- Appreciate the history and evolution of audio as a means for sharing messages, and recognize how many of the primary social networking platforms are embracing this format (and going beyond the concept of podcasting)
With consumers’ online attention spans getting shorter, the battle for consideration remains a challenge — if you’re not embracing rich-media functionality. Social networking sites encourage use of image, video, and now audio elements. Whether it’s prerecorded or you decide to go live and interact with your audience in real-time, getting your message across beyond simply text on the page is a great way to stand out and make an impact. This session will explore content strategies beyond text and what’s trending to best connect with your audience and deepen the relationship online.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit staff whose job functions are related to the creation and/or oversight/approval of rich media and branding materials. In particular, those in the marketing, retail, sales, or relationship management roles will come away with ideas on how to take their message “beyond text” and best connect with their audience on an emotional level.
- Five-step how-to guide for launching live video to connect with your audience in an interactive and conversational manner
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Eric Cook – WSI Digital
During a successful 15-year banking career, Eric Cook was the driving force behind many of his bank’s strategic technology initiatives. In 1995, he took his community bank online, making them one of the first “hometown” banks in the nation with a website. When Cook left banking in 2007, he was regional president for a Michigan-based, publicly traded community bank.
Today, Cook operates his own digital marketing agency, focused on helping banking-industry clients connect and engage with their customers online through creative website development and secure hosting, digital advertising, content marketing, and social strategies. A three-time contributing author to the best-selling book Digital Minds, he also serves as faculty at several banking schools around the country where he teaches financial industry professionals how to engage and build relationships online with today’s digital consumer. Cook combines hands-on experience with state-of-the-art digital marketing solutions to help clients achieve success online. He’s a national, sought-after speaker on social technology, digital strategy, and online business trends.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download