Explore the fundamental building blocks of a repeatable framework for cybersecurity and information security issues. Your information security program can be more than a document created for compliance. We will help develop a program that provides your institution with clear direction and guidance that meets and exceeds regulatory expectations while addressing real-world risks.
Some bank programs implemented today are a collection of documents pulled together over the years, that exists primarily to satisfy regulatory requirements. The Information Security Program should be a coordinated set of policies that work together to implement a unified set of controls across the organization. A daily playbook used by employees to fight cybercrime and not a collection of documents to satisfy auditors and examiners.
- Purpose of repeatable cybersecurity frameworks
- Program Basics for a solid framework
- Detailed explanation of framework components
- Next steps for a comprehensive, valuable, repeatable framework
- Making decisions with the framework
- See new issues and technologies automatically handled by a solid framework
Who Should Attend:
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, and Executives looking to improve their Information Security Program.
Chad Knutson is a co-founder and Senior Information Security Consultant for SBS CyberSecurity, a premier cybersecurity consulting and audit firm dedicated to making a positive impact on the banking and financial services industry, and has served as President of the SBS Institute since 2013. Chad maintains his CISSP, CISA, and CRISC certifications, and received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems and his Master of Science in Information Assurance from Dakota State University.
Chad is dedicated to educating industry professionals about cybersecurity. While consulting with financial institutions, he saw the need to empower employees to be better prepared to confidently handle cybersecurity threats, create and manage strong information security programs, and understand ever-changing regulations at their institution. He was a driving force in the development of the SBS Institute certification program, which is uniquely designed to serve the banking industry by providing banking specific, role-based certifications cyber education. The SBS Institute has grown to include over ten certifications and State Association partners in over 30 states.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395