Intermediate Collector: Refining Collections Skills
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Coordinate collections efforts
- Maximize virtual collections processes – from texting to teams
- Identify the best contact points
- Design effective staff incentive programs
- Explain the benefits of rehabilitating a delinquent loan
- Master essential collection communications strategies
- Appreciate growing compliance risks
Who Should Attend?
The information in this session is designed for executives, CFOs, lending managers, collections managers, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing your collections efforts.
- Collections process checklist
- Time-tested collection statement scripts
- Skip tracing worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed, JD — Reed & Jolly, PLLC
Attorney, author, consultant, and nationally recognized trainer, David Reed is a partner in the law firm of Reed & Jolly, PLLC. He provides guidance to financial institutions on establishment and revision of policies and procedures, organizational compliance, collections, security, contractual agreements, regulatory matters, and corporate governance. His engaging speaking style has made him a nationwide lecturer on regulatory compliance, consumer lending, bankruptcy, and collections.
A former trial attorney and vice president and general counsel of a large regional financial institution, Reed is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is particularly known as an expert in the areas of operations, bankruptcy, and collections. He has trained state and federal examination staff on numerous issues, including BSA, ID theft red flags, SAFE Act, third-party contract management, and bankruptcy.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download