The ACH product has been around for a long time and it’s easy to get complacent with it. It always works, so why mess with it. But, do you really understand what it is and how it works? This session is designed for those that are new to operations and those that want to confirm they really understand ACH.
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend:
Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff, and customer service representatives.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor and speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits, and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
- Live Plus Five (days) - $265
- OnDemand Recording - $295
- CD-ROM - $345
- Live Plus Six (months) - $365
- Premier Package - $395