This three-day school curriculum is designed to provide bankers with a basic understanding of the principles and concepts of commercial lending.
The 2019 Introduction to Commercial Lending School will be held Sept. 18-20 at St. Norbert College in DePere. Classes will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday and conclude at 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Structure of the Typical Business
- Loan Structuring and Investigation
- Reading & Analyzing Business Financial Statements
- Cash Flow
- Introduction to Ratios
- Ratio Calculation & Trend Analysis
- Introduction to Collections and Bankruptcies
- Lending to New Business Start-Ups
- Commercial Lending Laws
- Lending Decisions
- Government Programs
- Dynamics of Commercial Lending
- Team Case Study: A comprehensive case study intended to draw all the elements of the curriculum together in a practical exercise
The student fee of $795 includes program registration, instruction and materials, refreshments and a daily lunch buffet. Lodging accommodations are available for an additional $90/night and are reserved by WBA at the Kress Inn. Lodging reservations include a hot breakfast. Enrollment limit: 30.
Click Register for additional school details and to register online.