Introduction to Commercial Lending
The training session will begin with a brief overview of conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of credit scoring will be explored.
The webinar will also cover underwriting a commercial loan, including a review of financial statement analysis with emphasis on various cash flow analyses. Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
The webinar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
What You Will Learn
- Define commercial lending
- Conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Credit scoring
- Underwriting a commercial loan including financial statement analysis with emphasis on cash flow analyses
- Standard loan write up
- Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Who Should Attend
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers.
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit managers, attorneys, and business owners.
His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 20 years as a Business Trainer/ Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer. Mr. Osburn has also been an adjunct college professor for over 30 years including College of Southern Nevada.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person