The webinar will cover the basics of consumer lending including the consumer loan function, marketing consumer loans, and making consumer lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit - capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character.
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the consumer lending process. An “auto loan,” “RV loan,” and “home equity line of credit” (HELOC) will be utilized as examples throughout the session.
Additionally, the basics of consumer loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Reg Z, TRID, BSA, and Fair Credit Reporting.
The bank’s consumer lending function will be illustrated through “case studies.”
- Learn about the basics of consumer lending
- Explore marketing consumer loans
- Gain an understanding of how banks make consumer lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
- Review the basics of consumer loan structure, support, documentation, and compliance with an auto loan, RV loan, and HELOC as examples
- Apply consumer lending through “case studies”
Who Should Attend?
Consumer lenders, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers, financial service representatives.
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit managers, attorneys, and business owners.
His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 20 years as a Business Trainer/ Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer. Mr. Osburn has also been an adjunct college professor for over 30 years including College of Southern Nevada.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395