This event is now fully virtual!
Advanced IRAs builds on the attendees’ basic IRA knowledge to address some of the more complex IRA issues that their financial organizations may handle. This is an advanced session; previous IRA knowledge is assumed. The instructor uses real-world exercises to help participants apply information to job-related situations.
Who Should Attend:
- a financial professional who recognizes that IRAs play an integral role in retirement planning;
- a compliance specialist with procedural oversight of IRA policies and practices; or
- support personnel responsible for promotional materials that describe the services provided by your financial organization.
WBA wants our upcoming event to be a safe and enjoyable experience for you. Here are a few things you should know.
- Face masks are not required but you are welcome to wear one. Please bring your own so you are wearing what is most comfortable to you.
- Your name badge and materials are handled by staff wearing gloves throughout all touchpoints.
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever or have been in contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been positively diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you cancel your registration and we will offer a full refund.
The registration fee of $225/session/attendee includes program registration, instruction and materials, refreshment breaks and lunch.
Refund Policy: A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is available for cancellations received in writing to WBA Education on or before 3 days prior to the event start date.