IRA Basic Issues – All Day Streaming
In Day 1 of this 2 day live stream, we will build the foundation of the basic rules and regulations of IRAs including required forms, terminology, and IRA product descriptions. The 275-page manual that will be included provides many quick reference charts to make your job just a little bit easier.
Hearing the information and having the IRA “Red Book” Training and Reference Manual at your fingertips will raise your comfort level on these very complicated topics. Attendees will be able to ask questions throughout the program.
What You’ll Learn
- A review of the top 20 terms of IRAs you will hear over and over again
- What forms are used to establish a new IRA Plan vs. what forms to use for different transactions for existing IRA clients?
- Traditional IRAs: contribution limits, deductions and distribution requirements
- Roth IRAs: contribution limits and qualified tax free distributions
- SEP IRAs: employer contribution limits, qualifications, and reporting
Who Should Attend
Any employee just starting out who wishes a simplified discussion of IRAs in addition to experienced personnel who would like a review of the latest changes in IRAs need this course.
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp founded almost 30 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio. With over 40 years of experience in the financial industry, Konarik has focused her expertise on the retirement account area and after 28 years on the road providing live training nationwide, is now concentrating on providing informational IRA and HSA Webinars through OnCourse Learning / BankWebinars.com. She has a BS in Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University and previously held her Certified Financial Planner Designation for 23 years.
Live Stream: Includes access to the recording for 12 months: $1049