IRA Basic Issues Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
On the first day of this 2-day Live Stream training, we will build the foundation for IRA information including reviewing the most common-used terminology and the required forms for opening, closing and moving IRAs — including the different types of beneficiary designations. Then we will cover the IRA plan types and their rules and regulations for a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP IRA).
What You’ll Learn
- IRA Terminology – Top 20 Terms
- Explanation of IRA Forms – Not Forms Specific – (Please have your own forms available including Application, Contribution form, Distribution, Rollover Review or Certification and any other commonly used forms)
- Beneficiary Designations including Primary and Contingent
- Qualifications, 2022 Contribution, Income Phase-out limits, Age Limits and other new regulations for a:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth and Conversion Roth
- SEP IRAs contributions and IRS reporting
- Differences between “postponed” and “repayment” contributions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone newly involved in IRAs as well as knowledgeable IRA personnel who need a review of the changes for the IRA products. The Cost of Living Adjustment for 2022 contributions will be included in the training. Attending both days gives you a comprehensive understanding of the basic and advanced issues of IRAs.
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded over 25 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 35 years in the financial industry, Konarik has focused her expertise on the retirement account area and is currently providing live training and Webinars on IRAs and Health Savings Accounts on a nationwide basis. She has a BS in Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics.
Live Stream: Includes access to the recording for 12 months: $1049