Rule changes have arrived. Are more on the way? Attend this webinar for a timely overview of important rule changes affecting IRA and HSA plans. Understand the impact of recent tax reform legislation on IRA plans, including the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 and the Budget Bipartisan Act of 2018. Whether you work directly with IRA and HSA owners or your role includes operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical insights into the latest IRA and HSA issues.
- Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE-IRA, and HSA contribution limitations, including COLA calculation changes
- Recent regulatory guidance and proposed legislation, including any late-breaking news
- The latest information on recharacterizations, the 10% premature distribution penalty tax, rollover treatment of erroneous IRS levies, taxable alimony, handling federally declared disaster area distributions and rollovers, and much more
- HSA rules rarely discussed:
- Handling mistaken HSA owner distributions
- Dealing with mistaken employer HSA contributions
- Less common qualified medical expenses
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for individuals who deal with IRAs or HSAs, whether on the frontline, behind the scenes in the IRA/HSA operations area, or in a supervisory or management capacity. Licensed insurance and registered representatives will also benefit. Join us to gain a greater appreciation and understanding of what is important and relevant in the world of IRAs and HSAs in 2019 and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Frank J. LaLoggia, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the President of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
Frank coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA, and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 38 years’ experience in employee benefits, and always in demand, his client list is impressive. He has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern Universities Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- Live - $245
- Recorded and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live, Recorded and Digital Download - $320 plus tax