Well, the Congress in their usual last-minute Christmas gift in December of 2017 passed the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.” While they have spent most of the year ironing out what this all means, most of the expected IRA changes were not included in the final legislation. But, this year is not over. The IRS Cost of Living Adjustments are released in October 2018. And, you never know what the 2018 December surprise legislation will bring us. Because of these last minute changes, the annual IRA Update and Review Webinar is a “must attend.”
Participants will get the answers to these and many more common questions.
- What are the legislative updates for 2019?
- Clarifying reporting of Qualified Charitable Distributions to the IRS and why they will become more prevalent over the next couple of years.
- What are the mandatory notices and reporting to be distributed to IRA accountholders in January 2019?
- What is the constant danger in confusing the “IRA direct transfers” terminology with “QP direct rollovers”?
- Why are IRA accountholders getting so many unnecessary letters and bills from the IRS?
Who Should Attend:
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved in the opening, selling, and administration of IRA accounts will benefit greatly from the thorough discussions of the more complicated aspects of the IRA and from the "Annual IRA Update and Review." A working knowledge of IRAs will help understand the more complicated areas of this Webinar.
"Patrice is an awesome speaker and is very knowledgeable." - Karen W, Commercial Bank - St. Louis, MO
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded almost 25 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on IRAs and HSAs and is currently providing live training and Webinars on these products on a nationwide basis. She has a BS in Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics. Patrice encourages attendees to ask questions during the Webinars.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395