“Base camp, we have a problem!” Here is where our trip down the mountain starts to pick up some difficult maneuvers. I know the answer! I think I know the answer! I thought I knew the answer! Whether you are an IRA “rookie” or an IRA “pro,” you know you have probably had this feeling many times! Oh, that helpless feeling we get when an IRA accountholder asks us anything above the most basic IRA question. If you are searching for a webinar where you will achieve that higher “comfort level” on these complicated topics, this webinar is “must-attend.”
- IRA Beneficiaries
- Basic difference between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Naming an estate or trust as a beneficiary
- IRA Distributions includes:
- IRS penalty exceptions prior to age 59½ and the proper IRS coding
- Required Annual Notifications for RMDs and Withholding
- The NINE red flags of beneficiary payouts – including reporting pitfalls
- Discussion of beneficiary payout options – including spouse, nonspouse, estate, and trust
- Setting up the Inherited IRA and documentation requirements
This is Part III of a four-part series. You can attend all the sessions to obtain the most comprehensive information or any part in the series independently.
You are encouraged to bring a sample of the IRA forms your bank is currently using for your review during the session including: IRA Distribution forms, Annuals Notices and any other forms you may have questions on.
Who Should Attend:
Part III is the third of this four-part series and is a crucial Webinar for anyone even remotely involved in IRAs including, frontline, back office, call center, investment department, and trust department personnel will benefit greatly from the thorough discussions of the more complicated aspects of the IRA world. The content is at the intermediate to advanced level with a minimum of two years’ experience recommended. It is assumed that participants have a working knowledge of IRAs.
"I have attended many of Patrice's live seminars, she is a great trainer and is so knowledgeable on the IRA products." -- Rhonda Prasifka, Citizens State Bank
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded almost 25 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on the retirement account area and is currently providing live training and Webinars on IRAs on a nationwide basis. She has a BS in Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on this complicated topic. Patrice is very approachable and encourages attendees to ask questions during the webinars.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395