Reclamations and DNEs must be handled properly to avoid liability and loss. Get the latest Green Book guidance for dealing with payments made to deceased accountholders.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the difference between federal benefit payments and private pension payments
- Distinguish between actual and constructive knowledge of death
- Properly handle DNEs and reclamations according to revised Green Book guidance
- Differentiate between full versus limited liability
- Identify which payments are and are not subject to reclamation
How do you handle incoming ACH entries for deceased accountholders? Are the right policies and procedures in place to ensure no losses are incurred from incorrectly handling DNEs? Join us to learn more about handling federal government benefit payments payable to deceased accountholders.
- Government payments quick reference cards
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, call center and branch staff, AAP candidates, and compliance officers.
MEET THE PRESENTER - Michele L. Barlow, AAP, NCP, PAR/WACHA
Michele Barlow is the Vice President at PAR/WACHA (The Premier Payments Resource), headquartered in Wisconsin. Before joining the WACHA team in 2009, Michele spent several years as a corporate trainer in the financial industry. She is responsible for development and execution of association training and certification programs, conference planning, and member service. Michele is a past member of NACHA's Blue Ribbon Panel and currently serves on the APRP Oversight Panel, and the Payments Institute Board of Regents. She is active on other national committees, and a frequent speaker at industry events. She obtained her AAP certification in 2010, her NCP in 2011, and became an NCP Certified Trainer in 2012. Michele holds a bachelor's from the University of Wisconsin.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Copy - $245 + taxes
- Live, Recorded and Digital Copy - $320 + taxes