This school was designed to provide attendees with a fundamental overview of the various lending regulations affecting their institution, updates in current trends in compliance and the guidelines to use in interpreting federal and Wisconsin state laws, regulations and official commentary. This school includes all of the elements of the WBA Real Estate Compliance School, in addition to non-real estate specific lending rules.
The 2019 Loan Compliance School will be held March 11-15 at the Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. Classes will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Monday and conclude at 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Fair Housing
- Fair Lending
- Fair Credit Reporting and FACT Act
- Military Lending
- Loan Advertising
- Wisconsin Law - General and Real Estate Focused
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Truth in Lending - General and Real Estate Focused
- Miscellaneous Regulations - General and Real Estate Focused
- Homeowner's Protection Act (PMI Law)
- Real Estate Appraisal Rules
- Flood Protection Act
- Variable Rate Lending
The registration fee of $1,295 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and most meals. Lodging is available for an additional $65 per night.
Click Register for additional school details and to register online.