Join David Dickinson of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour Adverse Action Notices webinar. This webinar will cover the compliance requirements and best practices for Adverse Action Notices under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Consumer & Non-Consumer Notifications
- Notices of Incompleteness
- Counteroffers and Withdrawals
- Indirect Lending Requirements
- Credit Score Notifications
- Multiple Applicant Requirements
- Timing and Record Retention Requirements
- Fair Lending Hot Spots
- Interpretations, Guidance & Best Practices
- Answers to Your Questions (during the webinar) and much more!
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for consumer and commercial loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Note: For this webinar, all questions submitted before or during the webinar will be answered during the live webinar, even if the time required exceeds two hours. If you register for any of our options (Live, OnDemand, CD) and would like to pre-submit questions before the live webinar date, please email those to firstname.lastname@example.org. When planning for the webinar, please allow extra time at the end if you wish to hear the Q&A. We regret that questions cannot be answered after the live webinar.
David Dickinson's banking career began as a field examiner for the FDIC in 1990. He later became a Loan Officer for a 110-million dollar bank. In 1993, he established Banker's Compliance Consulting. Along with his amazingly talented Team, he has written numerous compliance articles for prestigious banking publications and has developed compliance seminars that Banker's Compliance Consulting produces.
He is an expert in compliance regulations. He is also a motivational speaker and innovative educator. His quick wit and sense of humor transforms the usually tiring topic of compliance into an enjoyable educational experience. David is on the faculty of the Center for Financial Training, the American Bankers Association National Compliance Schools and is a frequent speaker at the ABA's Regulatory Compliance Conference. David is also a trainer for hundreds of webinars and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM). The American Bankers Association honored David with their Distinguished Service Award in 2016.
David and his wife Karen have 3 adult children (none of whom live at home!) & 3 cats (which Dave is allergic to). They live on a lake in Nebraska and when possible, Dave can be found fishing or in the water. David plays the guitar & piano and enjoys singing with Karen. Together they lead worship at their church.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $39