Loan Denials & Other Adverse Action Notices
This webinar will cover the compliance requirements and best practices for Adverse Action Notices under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
When a lender takes adverse action against an applicant the natural instinct is to want to get it off their desk as quickly as possible and move on to a loan(s) they can make. There’s nothing wrong with that but Regulation B and the Fair Credit Reporting Act do have something to say about it. In other words, you don’t want to move on before you meet the necessarily compliance requirements.
Join Jerod Moyer as he walks you through the who, what, when, where and how of adverse action and denial notices. Get on the right track so you don’t get in trouble with examiners!
- Consumer & Non-Consumer Notification Requirements
- Notices of Incompleteness
- Counteroffers and Withdrawals
- Indirect Lending Requirements
- Credit Score Notifications
- Multiple Applicant Requirements
- Timing and Record Retention Requirements
- Fair Lending Hot Spots
- Interpretations, Guidance & Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer and commercial loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Jerod likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person