This dynamic program will instruct you on how to identify fictitious loan applications and review identification documents. Know the different loan frauds like bust-out schemes, loan kiting, and shotgunning loan applications. Using actual case studies, we will provide you with a new basis to review loan documents for commercial and consumer loans. The most important step in preventing loan fraud is training your lending staff on these concepts.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the types of Loan Fraud
- Learn why Loan Fraud is committed
- Be aware of how a criminal commits Loan Fraud
- Know how you can examine a Loan Application for Fraud
Who Should Attend
Security Officers, Risk Management, Financial Crime Investigators, Loan Officers, Loan Processors, and auditors.
Robert Hyde is an ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner with 30 years of experience in investigating various financial crimes.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person