Maintaining Business Accounts
This session will teach you about changing ownership, changing signers, changing principals, and many other issues in the lifecycle of a business. You will learn how to open and close business accounts due to death, sale of the business, or dissolution. It will also address the paperwork, tax reporting, and resolutions in an ever-changing landscape. This program will go way beyond the basics of maintaining business accounts.
What You’ll Learn
- Change signers on business accounts
- Update beneficial ownership and resolutions
- Manage business account lifecycles
- Help move accountholders from one business type to another
- Know when to use an SSN and when to use an EIN
Who Should Attend
This informative session will benefit new account staff, personal bankers, loan officers, branch staff, branch administration, deposit operations staff, deposit compliance personnel, and trainers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person