How can you ensure your collateral is properly insured? Are there coverage gaps? Force-placed insurance may be the answer.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Properly administer the force-placed hazard insurance rules for mortgages
• Distinguish between hazard insurance rules and flood insurance rules
• Handle force-placed auto insurance issues
• Define what should be considered in an E&O policy to ensure there are no gaps in insurance coverage
• Avoid the landmines that can arise with initial disclosures
• Assess the potential impact of other insurance types on your policies and procedures
In a perfect world, all collateral would be properly insured. Nothing is more disheartening than to realize your collateral has burned to the ground – with no insurance. Join us to learn the technical regulatory requirements of force-placed insurance and how to avoid losses. This program will focus on issues important to lenders, plus offer suggested questions to pose to your insurance professionals.
• Comprehensive manual regarding force-placed insurance compliance, with sample letters and other guidance
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Recorded and digital download: $245 plus tax
Live, recorded and digital download: $320 plus tax
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending management and staff involved in the force-placed insurance process and senior management responsible for your institution’s E&O insurance policies.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Bill Elliott, CRCM, Young & Associates, Inc.
Bill Elliott has over 40 years of banking experience. As a senior compliance consultant and Director of Compliance Education with Young & Associates, Inc., Bill works on a variety of compliance-related issues, including leading compliance seminars, conducting compliance reviews, conducting in-house training, and writing compliance articles and training materials.
Bill’s career includes 15 years as a compliance officer and CRA officer in a large community bank, as well as working at a large regional bank. He has experience with consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans, and has managed a variety of departments, including loan review, consumer/commercial loan processing, mortgage loan processing, loan administration, credit administration, collections, and commercial loan workout.