MSBs, MRBs, PEPs, and Other High Risk Customers
Your financial institution is full of customers who require many types of services. The BSA exam identifies many services and customers as high-risk for money laundering. We will cover the high-risk customers and services listed in the BSA exam manual and begin to see their impact on our AML program. We will look at what makes a customer or service high risk. What extra due diligence is required when the customer is high risk? And can the high-risk customers and services impact your bank’s BSA risk rating?
- Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Individuals (NRA)
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Embassy and Foreign Consulate Accounts
- Nonbank Financial Institutions and MSBs
- Professional Service Providers
- Nongovernmental Organizations and Charities
- Cash Intensive Business
- Bulk Shipments of Currency
- Electronic Banking
- Funds Transfers
- Electronic Cash
- Monetary Instruments
- Cannabis related businesses (MRBS and HRP)
- Third Party Payment Processors (TPPPs)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Compliance Officers, and Security Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person