Getting to know your account holder is not as easy as it used to be. Now we search out nature, purpose and source of the money and the customer activity. We learn who the beneficial owners are and we risk rate all customer accounts and relationships. Learn how to direct the conversation to get the compliance results you want.
You will receive: A business account script and compliance worksheet. You will receive a business account handbook.
- What types of business accounts are available
- How to ask nature, source and purpose questions
- Developing specialty questions for MSBs, MRBs, TPPPs and more
- Work with multiple tiers of business accounts
- Learn about beneficial owners and control persons
- Risk rate the customer
- And much more..
Who Should Attend:
New Accounts, Deposit Operations, Deposit Compliance, BSA, Training, and all branch personnel
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395