There are new return reason codes in the ACH Network. Are you using the right ones? Learn how and when to use the codes to better communicate the underlying reason for returning a transaction. Applicable scenarios will illustrate when to use the new codes and when to stick with traditional return reason codes. Join us to learn the difference!
- Expanded use of R17 and the re-purposed use of R11
- Distinguish between account number return reasons R03, R04, and R17
- Differentiate between unauthorized return reasons R10 and R11
- Impact on your institution’s existing policies and procedures – ensure readiness and compliance
- Determine appropriate use of R11 and R17
- Quick reference guide on when to use R11 and R17
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and AAP professionals and candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar option allows you to have one internet connection (from a single computer terminal). You may have as many people as you like listen and watch from your office computer.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Shelly Sipple, AAP, APRP, NCP, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert. She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006, her Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APNP) in March 2018, and the National Check Professional (NCP) in May 2019. She is an active member of NACHA’s APRP Oversight Panel and holds a Bachelor’s in Business Education.