New BSA Officer Training
You have been appointed as the new Bank Secrecy Officer for your bank. You now feel like a deer caught in the headlights — what to do, where to start, who can help? All of these thoughts are running through your mind. Well, worry no more since we have designed the perfect program for new BSA officers and will help you set up a framework to begin your new job and organize the sections of the BSA exam manual and law so that you will know how to begin. You will go from panic to calm, as this program will break down the components of the regulation, the exam manual and the functions so that you can begin to look at each piece one at a time.
- Understand how the BSA law is organized
- Understand how the sections of the BSA manual can help you structure your program
- Designing a risk assessment
- How to write a BSA policy
- How to look at Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Working on the SAR, Investigation, Filing and Tracking
- Changes pending, e-filing, confidentiality and organization
- What regulators may expect from your AML program
- And much, much more!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for New BSA Officers, BSA coordinators, those who assist the BSA Officers such as Security, OFAC and Compliance Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD $140
- Additional Live Access $75 per person