In December 2020, the CFPB finalized new requirements for the General QM and these were set to take effect on March 1, 2021. However, it later delayed that mandatory compliance date to October 1, 2022. In essence, the CFPB planned to kick the can down the road regarding the New General QM. Fannie and Freddie; however, recently announced they have other plans. On April 8, 2021, they both announced that they will only purchase loans that comply with the New General QM requirements. This applies to applications received on or after July 1, 2021. If you sell loans to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you will need to get up to speed on the requirements for the New General QM before July 1st.
- The New General QM Requirements
- The July 1, 2021, Effective Date
- The Secondary Market Lending Impact
- Implementation Planning & Change Management
- A New General QM Quick Reference Resource
- Your Questions, Plain English Answers & Much More
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for management, loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit, and loan operations personnel.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Jerod likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- “Live” Web connection - $165
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $185
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $235
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $235
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $265