New Supervisor Essentials
Do you trust yourself to lead with confidence or do you often second guess your ability to be a supervisor? It’s natural to feel overwhelmed by all the responsibilities and emotions that come with the role. In this workshop, you will explore the fine art of self-assessment to evaluate your current skill level and make a plan to meet all of your job challenges. You will learn to recognize ego, drop judgment, and let go of assumptions that often impede supervisory success. Break-out “reflection groups” are used to share new ideas, best practices, and offer feedback.
What You’ll Learn
- Transition from exemplary employee to legendary leader
- Set professional boundaries
- Eliminate the phantom supervisor of yesteryear
- Address employees who are resistant or disengaged
- Establish priorities and delegate responsibilities
- Reduce workplace drama
- Commit to give and receive feedback
- Manage your own performance
Who Should Attend
Newly appointed supervisors and “supervisors-in-waiting”.
Karen Butcher is a former teacher and Bank Training Director. She left the corporate world in 2018 to launch Karen Butcher Coaching and Training. Butcher is a Senior Training Consultant for Interaction Training and travels the country facilitating bank supervisor training. Attendees appreciate her direct teaching style and recommended tools to help coach and lead teams.
In addition, Butcher works with Leadership Kentucky as the program coordinator for both the BRIGHT and ELEVATE programs designed for young professionals across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Butcher’s passion for people is evident and she knows what is required to become a leader who people want to follow. She believes her faith, courage, and compassion have produced the resilience needed to see her through the highs and lows of life.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person